Summit Management Services provides strategic guidance to our clients.
As event planning experts, we enable internal project stakeholders to pinpoint event goals with confidence,
and concentrate on content to deliver meaningful and memorable results.
Successful meetings are events that result from a disciplined effort. They grow out of well-defined goals, good planning, a clear vision and seamless execution. Our project team assists clients in all areas of meeting production.
Summit Travel Management (STM) is a service that manages a company’s approach to travel, including negotiations with preferred Airlines, Hotels, and other travel vendors.
Our partners Zki Communications are your technical support team for on-the-ground support for your meetings anywhere in the world. They provide a full array of technical services.
We make our clients' meetings more engaging, effective, and efficient.
- Summit Management’s event planning professionals have decades of experience. That’s important because we know who to partner with to develop your event in your preferred location, on your budget.
- We also bring know-how to event planning, which seems simple at first glance but has hundreds of small decisions that add up to a quality experience.
- Running a great event is complicated, and we can help. We know how to cost out and specify the AV platforms your presenters expect, how many tables are needed for 49 registered attendees, and what time food service must complete to get favorable pricing from your venue.
- It’s your party— attendees will be presented the content you select, in a planned process that looks and feels exactly the way you expected.
- Summit Management takes care of making your event memorable, spectacular, and valuable to your attendees…for less than you may think.